Thursday, February 26, 2009

Monster and Rum

This is my own creation and is also the ultimate party drink in my opinion.

The sweetness of the Monster energy drink makes it incredibly easy to mix it nearly equally with rum. However, I would also strongly suggest NOT doing that because you'll lose track of how much you're drinking very fast.

The idea behind it is simple. The energy drink keeps you going while the rum gets you drunk. It looks more like Ginger Ale when you mix it together.

I would also like to suggest using the Low Carb Monster (the one in the blue can). There's something about the flavor difference that I find helps it to blend better with the rum.

Either way, it's one of the cheapest and easiest drinks to make and take anywhere. Pour 2 oz. of Monster for every 1 oz. of rum into a water bottle. Take said bottle to party. Enjoy.

That is why I call this the ultimate party drink, it's idiot proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment