Thursday, February 26, 2009

Corona


I know what you're all thinking, "Corona? Everyone already knows how to drink that!"

Wrong!

In my recent trip to Mexico I discovered new and fantastic ways to enjoy this wonderful import! While the standard for Corona is to shove a Lime wedge down its neck here in America, that's nearly unheard of in Mexico!

Here's a couple of new options I highly recommend trying.

Grab a pilsner glass and in the bottom put just a dash of sour mix and then pour the Corona over top of it. This gives the Corona a completely different vibe and makes it a bit sweeter in my opinion.

The other option (and this is my personal favorite) is to get a pilsner glass, put a couple dashes of Tabasco sauce in the bottom of the glass and then add the Corona. This gives the beer a very serious yet refreshing bite. If you like Bloody Mary's at all you'll love this drink.

Even if you don't like Bloody Mary's you'll love this drink. Trust me. On top of the extra bite the Tabasco sauce gives the Corona it also adds a really pretty Red hue to the drink.

Don't knock it till you try it, it's the perfect drink for lounging by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment