Thursday, February 26, 2009

Johnny Vega

This is a newly discovered drink I just came across by accident last week. It's called a Johnny Vega (although the bartender at the time referred to it as a Johnny Vegas). Either way, its a whole lotta lovin.

There was a party of drunk girls standing at the bar next to me ordering this orange drink over and over again and I finally asked the bartender what was that drink that everyone keeps ordering? She explained that it was in fact a Johnny Vegas, equal parts Red Bull, Watermelon Schnapps (I prefer Pucker) and Vodka (any kind will do).

No need to use a shaker just pour into a glass and enjoy! This drink is pretty strong and there isn't much you can do to hide the Vodka flavor so be warned. If you're not a fan of Vodka, I'd stay away from this drink.

I can't seem to find a good picture of this drink for you, all I keep finding is the ugly fat comedian that unfortunately shares the same name as this lovely drink. But rest assured, this drink is idiot proof and when you're done it should look like Orange soda.

1 comment:

  1. Jon, I'm glad to see you've found a fulfilling hobby :)

    I've also had a Johnny Vegas that is made with equal parts Red Bull, watermelon Pucker and Jose Cuervo, which is fabu.

    ReplyDelete